Saturday, August 25, 2007

This Land is My Land!!

This land is my land. It is my kingdom and I reign over it with authority that no one questions. From the hallway of the guest bathroom to the pocket door in the far away kitchen I am the law maker, he who oversees and maintains the quality of life in the Land of Home. There are baskets of toys for all children to enjoy and I dispense then evenly throughout the territory. There is no toy too small, no plaything too daunting, no creation I have not mastered, and I fill my home with their excellence.

Of late, I have discovered the most peculiar item with which to play. I am told by my Big People that they are called Face Cards. They are the most extraordinary things, whatever they are called. Their fascinating construction of thin, glossy paper, rich color, and intricate detailings are like nothing my experienced hands have ever touched. I find them absolutely fascinating and fling them all across the land for everyone to enjoy.

Come all ye toy-makers and makers of things for playing, whether ye be from the Lands of Playskool, Little Tikes, FisherPrice, or Leap Frog, from Parents or Disney, from Infantino, Embryonics, or Lamaze. Bring me your creations and I will put them to good use in the Land of Home.

Fair ye all well until we meet again.

I am Hunter. Hear me ROAR!!

No comments: