Friday, October 24, 2008

A Visit from Grandpa Jacobs


Not long ago my Grandpa Jacobs came for a visit. I don't see him very often so it was fun to get together at my Uncle Jeremy's house for a big family visit. My Uncle Chris was there too. (I usually only see him on the weekends when I'm at Grandma's house.) And then, of course, my Aunt April, Miranda, Logan, Haylie, Hannah, and Lauren. It was a fun day. Everyone (everyone but me that is) ate pizza and talked (I didn't do much talking either. Eating and Talking, not my favorite things to do, although I am getting much more into that whole talking thing.)

I spent most of the time outside in the backyard with my Dada and cousins. I like to throw things over the fence into the pool next door, but don't tell the neighbor about it. She's kinda cranky.

Anyway, that was the visit. More later. Halloween is coming and I'm not sure how I feel about all the spookiness just yet.

No comments: