Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Tribute to My Older Brothers

On this their 10th birthday, I just wanted to let Ethan and Caleb know how much they mean to me. I don't get to see them often enough so I don't get to tell them how much I love that they are my brothers. I look forward to every day that they get to spend here with us and miss them every day they're gone. A fella couldn't ask for better big brothers. Happy birthday, guys.

Here's some of my memories of the last year together...





Oh, but that's not everything. There are so many more memories, like the time we, wait...I don't think Mom and Dad know about that so, I'll just show you some more pictures...





And then there's this pic... How could anyone forget Ethan's "Soccer Hair".


Again, thanks for being my big brothers. You make every summer super duper and I look forward to every one. Love you guys. Happy Birthday. And be excellent to each other until we meet again (Christmas won't come fast enough).

Your little brother.

No comments: