Saturday, November 6, 2010

Field Trip!

Now that you've met my little brother, I've got some catching up to do on my own special events (not that the birth of my little brother isn't just the coolest thing to happen for a while, I just don't want to steal any of his thunder by posting his stuff here. You know what I'm talking about, right?).

Top of the done list was this years Pumpkin Patch Field Trip. This year I was at a new school and we went to a new pumpkin patch. I wasn't all that sure about it, took a long time to get there from the school, but no car trip is ever boring with my Dad along. So, here's a look at the pumpkin patch and our day there. Did I mention is was a real live working farm?!



There were loads of farm animals we could get right next to and even feed, which was cool.




I couldn't believe all the things there was to do, not to mention chilling on some hay to eat lunch. He did have a great time. Yes, we did.




Well, that was our field trip. It really was a good time. I love having Mom and Dad both along on my school outings. Stay tuned for more. There's another Critters in My World coming soon.

Hunter out.

No comments: