Thursday, October 4, 2007

Getting Caught.

So, as I approach that point in my life when fits of rage and moments of mischievousness abound, I once again found myself caught in the act by my parents. They actually caught me much earlier on in my destruction of the wipes' box; however, they seemed to think my antics were quite amusing.

Not only did they take the time to capture me in photograph at the scene of the crime, but there was also video of this vandalism in progress. The video, I'm sure, will find its way onto this web of information and my image will be ruined until I do something undeniably adorable, a feat I am very capable of, despite my current, virtually unstoppable urge to get myself into trouble.
Not much is said (mainly because I still refuse to speak), and there's not really any point of formal discipline (because I still tune most things out, not to mention I'm so dang cute), so Ma and Pa are left with the alternative, record my behavior and blackmail me with it at a later date and time.
Chao for Now.
Hunter

No comments: