Thursday, October 4, 2007

Things I didn't know about my Pa

So, after Mom gave me a honest glimpse into her mind, my Pa thought it was only fair that he share the same insider information. I must say, I have two very interesting parents who provide me with the perfect balance of fun and education in this home of ours. With that said, here's my Pa.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1. Student at BYU
2. Writing my first screenplay
3. Driving an 88 Nissan Sentra
4. Dreaming of Winning an Oscar
5. Teaching Spanish at the MTC

5 Things on my to-do list today

1. Be a good husband
2. Mow the lawn, trash the weeds, cut the tree
3. Update my various Blogs
4. Read my comic books
5. Play with my son

5 Snacks I enjoy

1. Bread, fresh, buttered, toasted, bread
2. Cheese and Crackers
3. Yogurt
4. Cool, tall glass of Juice
5. Cookies and Milk

5 Songs I know the lyrics to

1. You’ve Lost that Loving Feelin
2. In the Still of the Night
3. Yesterday
4. Great Balls of Fire
5. My Girl

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Get rid of all my debt
2. Help family with their debt worries (Both Sides)
3. Buy a fishing boat
4. Put some money away, invested, for my three boys
5. Buy a big vacation home somewhere fun

5 Bad Habits

1. Fast Food
2. Not Exercising
3. Procrastinating
4. Doing fun things when I have yardwork to do
5. Getting frustrated with my wife when she gives in to my son every time he cries for something

5 Things I'd never wear again

1. Suspenders
2. A turtleneck sweater
3. My Chicago Bulls jacket
4. A pocket watch
5. Thin neckties

5 Favorite toys

1. My PSP
2. My McGwire, McFarlane, and Marvel Collections
3. My HD Entertainment System
4. My Fishing Gear
5. My Wife (not really a toy, but I love when we play together)

So that's my Pa in a nutshell. Don't I have just the most interesting parents? I think so.

Chao for now. Hunter

1 comment:

Mr. Mustachio said...

Of course you would know all the words to Great Balls of Fire.