Saturday, January 19, 2008

More...



So, therapy continues and I'm learning to cope with change, figuring out how to interact with all the people around me, and finally learning to really communicate. That, I gather, has been the hardest thing for my Mom and Dad. I don't speak, haven't ever even mumbled anything that remotely sounded like a word, and no one knows why except me and I can't tell anyone. It seems that's fairly common with kids like me.

But I've made an exciting breakthrough and wanted to share it with my world (for all those who haven't been able to be around much lately, I love you all too!).

I could tell you all about it, in a bunch of fancy words and frivolous chatter as I am want to do at times, but I think the video says it all.

My Mom and Dad are so proud of me.

No comments: