Friday, November 7, 2008

What my brothers did for Halloween.

I recently got an email from my brothers, sharing some of the pictures from their Halloween adventures. I mentioned in one of my earlier posts (Check the most recent Disneyland stuff for more details) that my brothers, Ethan and Caleb, had recently graduated from the Jedi Training Academy as Padawans. Well, it seems as if they have continued with their stealth and swordplay training by going out into the Halloween World as Ninjas. How cool is that?!

Anyway, thought I'd share their pics with all my peeps. Enjoy!


This is Caleb, AKA The Gold Ninja, trying out his best "I'm Scared" look. It must be hard for a ninja to look scared.


And here's Ethan, AKA the Red Ninja, trying on his scared face for the camera. You can see both my Ninja brothers had a hard time showing true fear. Ninjas are so cool!


A picture just before they left for their Halloween expedition. You can see Ethan and Caleb are now fully dressed and ready for action. They are accompanied by Seth the Lion (their little brother) and Kaya the Pirate (their little sister). The two in the middle I am unfamiliar with, but they appear to be quite comfortable in the presence of my Ninja brothers.

And for your viewing pleasure, my brothers in Drew Carey glasses.



I must say, the thing that caught my attention the most in these photos are the surfer-like hair-dos my brothers are sporting. Wow! That is some huge amount of hair on their heads. But it's cool, bros, can't wait to see you at Christmas. Keep the pictures coming.

Love Ya. Your little brother, Hunter.

No comments: