Monday, February 16, 2009

My First Valentine's Party


Don't really know quite how I feel about Valentine's Day yet, as a school activity anyway. The tables were laden with cupcakes, thick with frosting, and pizza. And, of course, there was candy. It was all fun and games, but not really my slice of pie, or cupcake, if you know what I mean.

It was fun getting stuff and giving stuff away. I gave out Valentines with stickers or tattoos, one of the two. I wasn't really down with the candy thing. There's so much more to this world than food, people, seriously. What's the preoccupation with putting stuff in your mouth to eat it? Have a tube put in and eat like the rest of us geniuses.

Now, with that said, I have a picture of my Valentine's Day haul. Pretty impressive, if I do say so myself. Although, I don't know what I'll do with all the candy. I bet Mama and Dada will help out.



Got stuff from my teachers, Miss Marie, Miss Madonna, and Miss Carmen, and from my tablemates, Jeramy, J.J., and Ava, as well as all the other kids in our room.

And of course, we had a Valentine's celebration at home. I especially liked the stuffed weiner dog we got for Mama that sings "Hot Stuff" when you press its paw. There was other stuff, too, like Sees Chocolates, a movie, and a letter from Dada to Mama that I wasn't allowed to read. Mama was totally blown away. Dada is good at that. Gonna have to keep some good notes on how he does it so I can capitalize later with the ladies. Don't know if I'll ever find one as good as my Mama, though.

Gotta, run. Choa for now, my peeps.

Hunter out.

No comments: