Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where is Hunter?


On our recent trip to Carmel (which I have yet to chronicle for you, sorry. I'll do that next.), my Dad made up a song that he woul sing while I would hide. It went kinda something like this:

Where is Hunter?
Where is Hunter?
I don't know.
I don't know.
He's hiding round the corner.
Hiding round the corner.
(And this is where I would suddenly come out of hiding)
I see you.
I see you.

I've been practicing a lot with questions like Where, What, and Who. It's pretty cool the amont of information you can gather if you know how to ask for it. I can now ask: Where is Mama? What's that? Who is it? and a few other variations of those. You wouldn't believe how much talking I'm doing right now. I even impress myself on occassion when I bust out with some crazy long word like Octagon as we're driving down the road and I see a stop sign.

Anyway, just wanted to get a quick note in before I get strapped down for my afternoon feeding. Oh, and I added a new link to bloggers of interest. Leeann Whiffen just wrote a book about her son and his recovery from Autism. Mama has read it and Dad's reading it now.

Check ya later, my peeps. Hunter out.

1 comment:

April J. said...

Way to go Hunter! Your vocaubulary is growing by leaps and bounds I am amazed everytime I see you. You are doing such a great job! I guess Momma and Dada are doing a great job too. You are one lucky kiddo!