Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy New Year!

Unfortunately, we spent most of the holiday sick and at home. But, if you've been to our home, you know the only thing we have to leave for is food, cause my brothers and I have tons to keep us busy. Between giant Nerf Wars and fort building, video gaming and science labs, books, movies, and LEGO building, and a host of other activities, we can stay pretty much holed up in the house for a long time without any complaints.

Daddy did take us out to see Tron: Legacy which was AWESOME! Daddy talks about the original Tron sometimes, and although I haven't seen the original, this movie rocked!

Christmas was cool. We all got lots of cool stuff and had loads of fun, but wait, I'm totally getting ahead of myself! I'm 5! Five years old! And what did Mama and Daddy get me for my birthday?





Yes, I really enjoy my drumset and have wanted one for a while. BestBuy got rid of theirs, so Daddy couldn't take me there to play anymore. So, now onto Christmas, just a quick look at some of the fun...





There was just fun and more fun for hours and hours, and it was the first Christmas that I really dug the whole present thing, unwrapping and giving, it was very exciting to be around all my family...




Along with all the festiveness, I had another gymnastics show at the Little Gym. This show was so much more awesome than the last one. I was adventurous, daring, fearless, which made the whole experience that much more cool!




So, that pretty much brings you up to speed with us. Cole had a few things to add, but I think I'll let him tell you about it. Oh, there was one other thing, I recently had to give up the chair that has been my good friend for a very long time, it was a sad goodbye...


Coming Soon...more Creatures From My World, but up next is Ethan's Crystal Growing Experiment! Check back soon, Hunter out.

No comments: