Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My First Christmas Pageant!

December 17th was my last day of school for the year and we celebrated with a class Christmas Party, but the week before, we had our Christmas Pageant. The theme...The Mice Before Christmas. My class and I were gray mice...


We'd been practicing the play (songs and dances) and our lines for weeks. I didn't start out all that excited, but by the day of the show, I couldn't get my line out fast enough...


"Look! Look! A gingerbread house. A midnight snack for a little ol' mouse." That was my line and I delivered with a finesse that made my Dad (a Thespian himself) and Mama proud. Here's a look at some of the other shots my Dad got of me at the show...





It was a much better experience than I thought and a lot of fun. I have great classmates and a great teacher which makes everything else so much more delightful and easy. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!

No comments: