Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Disneyland Vacation - More of Day 2

I thought my viewers might enjoy another look at Day 2 of our vacation, or at least a look at some of the pictures from Day 2, an experience which we shared with my cousins (Spencer and Gwen) and my Aunt Jami. And while the Jedi Academy was a big part of the excitement at the park, I found Downtown Disney a lot more interesting. So here we are in Downtown Disney, eating ice cream and having fun climbing giant Legos, posing with giant blow-up movie advertisements, and just hanging out. Can you find the Green Army Men?





I love pictures, and you may have noticed my "Dada" (that's my version of Dad, product of my many hours of home-schooling (aka ABA Therapy)) isn't in many of them because he's always behind the camera. I think he went to film school or wants to or something, thinks he's the next George Lucas or Steven Spielberg (not really, he's a writer, an undiscovered talent about to complete his first novel and change the way stories are told forever. Love you, Dada.) He loves taking pictures, probably why he's always behind the camera, capturing all those special moments we're having.




And then, there was ice cream. Whoever God inspired to create ice cream should go straight to heaven cause by the looks on the faces of those around me who eat the stuff on a regular basis, ice cream is pretty much like heaven on earth. (I have no idea why. There is absolutely nothing attractive about ice cream for me. Soft, wet, sticky, slimy, Yuck! The only thing remotely satisfying about it is how cold it is. But there's so many nasty things about it, I couldn't ever enjoy the perfect coldness that makes ice cream what it is.) Thank You Dreyer's in Downtown Disney!




And that's Day 2, at least a good look at some of the fun we had. There's more ahead from our vacation, but check this out, I'm white hot and seconds away from streakin' through Downtown Disney!

Chao for now, amigos.

No comments: