Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Family Monster

Biggest school project of the year is my Family Monster. Dad and I put our Family Monster together just today and had loads of fun doing it. Tomorrow we take him, who I've affectionately named Three Kol Hup, to school to find him a place on campus. Three Kol Hup is made entirely from household items, items including:

Two Glad Extra Strong ForceFlex garbage bags
Hundreds of white peanut packing nuts
Several strips of silver duct tape
8 foot and half long sticks from the backyard
12 spines from artificial flowers
15 happy-face stickers
half of a small rubber ball
1 Wheaties hat
and a shoelace.

So, without further adoo, let me introduce you to Three Kol Hup, our Family Monster:



Happy Halloween to all my peeps out there. Talk to you again soon. I just learned I will be doing a Shoebox diorama of a scene from my favorite Halloween story so look for that story coming soon.

Hunter out.

1 comment:

April J. said...

Awesome monster. I saw the sticks today. Talk about Magyver (yes I don't know how to spell that and am too tired to google it!)