Sunday, October 17, 2010

SuperFly Photography LLC

So, I've been dabbling in photography (mostly cause it seems my Dad always has a camera in hand and loves trying to get the perfect pic, and he's got some good ones) and thought maybe I'd share some of my work with you here, see what you think... Be gentle. I'm certainly open to constructive criticism but I am still only four years old.





I'm not really focusing on my medium at the moment (no offense Dad), just trying to refine my technique, watching my lighting, playing with perspective, that sort of thing. Dad helps every now and then, but I pretty much pick up the camera whenever I feel like it and just start shooting. Most of my stuff is just super-pixelated digital camera fodder, but hey, I'm four! Ansel Adams wasn't four when he wandered Yosemite snapping pics, was he? I don't think so. Anyway, here's our latest family pic for those who just check the blog for family updates and aren't interested in my artistic whims.


Oh, and I suppose everyone will want to see this pic as well...


Love to all my fans, you've all been a wonderful part of my very busy life. Thanks for hanging in there with us.

Hunter

No comments: